Explore our services
RMC forms a chain of activities using management structures and techniques. We facilitate our clients to manage their projects, meeting their objectives and requirements within the deadline, cost and with the quality established to succeed in their business and to meet the needs of their users of the projects and the other identified stakeholders.
The sustainable success of our clients is always our goal.
Comprehensive QS Service
Preparation and Design stage
- Establishing of preliminary budget;
- Preparing elemental cost estimate;
- Cost-effective analysis of design decision;
- Cost studies and comparisons;
- Life cycle cost analysis;
- Advice on selection of contract procurement;
- Preparing tender documentation and obtainment of competitive tenders;
- Tender analysis and assessment;
- Monitoring construction works cost, time and quality;
- Valuing work in progress;
- Preparing financial statement;
- Measuring and assessing variations;
Initial review of the awarded contract of its contractual obligations and rights
- Client’s Duties
- Client’s Power
- Contractor’s Obligation
- Contractor’s Rights
Project Controls Systems
- Programme / Progress Management
- Cashflow Management
- Target Cost Management
- Change Management
- Notice / Early Warning Management
- Documents Management
Claim Management & Dispute Management
Are you looking to make a construction claim? Do you need help with an existing one? Have you had one filed against you?
Whether you need help making, managing, or rebutting a construction claim, you need a strategy for the best chance of success. Our team at RMC can formulate such a strategy.
Our appraisals are always honest, however. We weigh all the factors, examine the evidence, and calculate the chances of success, so you’ll know whether or not there is a way forward ahead of time.
Stalemate? If progress has yet to be made in your negotiations due to an ongoing dispute, proceedings could end up in court, and there’s every possibility that a decision will be made that satisfies no one.
What you need is a professional consultant who can bridge the gap and find a way forward. It’s what we specialise in at RMC’s Services,
Our team at RMC are experts in dispute avoidance and can help you find a way forward. Our focus is always on listening to your problems and finding a path. We’ll take on board your concerns and overall objectives and aspirations, evaluate contractual entitlements and, from there, work to deliver the right resolution.
Forensic Expert Witness
Contract Awareness Training (8 Modules in total)
BIM Measurement Training (4 Modules in total)
P6 Programming Training (19 Modules in total)
Design & Build Service
RMC’s Design & Build service is provided in order to complete and compliment our Design Services and more importantly to provide our Clients with a ONE STOP SHOP to ensure that our Client’s Valued project is realised with EXCELLENCE IN DESIGN, GREAT BUILD QUALITY, all WITHIN SPECIFIC TIME FRAME and BUDGET.
Design, Planning &
Authorised Person Services
RMC strives to provide excellence, functionality and quality in their designs which are realised within expected time frames and budgets.
- Architectural Design
- Interior Design
- Graphics Design
- Product Design
- Master Planning Design
- Section 5, Planning Application
- Section 16, Planning Application
Authorised Person Services
- Licencing Application
- Building (Planning) Application
- Building (Administration) Application
- Site Supervision
- Minor Works / UBW Works Applications
- Building Inspection